Thursday, March 18, 2010

KEEP ROCKIN!

I can do goth, snort. Sorta. It's cutesy goth but it's goth nonetheless. It was fun taking a detour and trying something different... and this was the result.

I took Ebony (from THE GREETING FARM) on a trip to the dark side. Hey, it has flowers and paisleys how dark could it be?
I used the Mojo Monday Sketch which looked a bit too sweet so I dirrrtied it up a little. I am sure this will be perfect for one of my daughters friends.
See you tomorrow for a Rockin' Farm Fresh Friday Sketch!

9 comments:

KanataNewf said...

I think your take on "goth" is just delightful...

Amy Johnson said...

Yes, you can do Goth! This is great! I love the skull image and the layout.

Leanne said...

You did great with the goth! (snort,snort<---that cracked me up hee hee)

WickedPixie said...

Kim, this is such a sweet goth card (huh?!) I love it!! :-)Traci

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! She's WICKED cute! Love that DP and your coloring of her is superb! This is wonderful, Kim!

JenRaff said...

I love this goth card! It's fantastic!

Tasha said...

WOW so so awesome. Love the mix of papers and the fab layout
love tasha xx

~Christina~ said...

Wow...I love the ribbon along the curve...how unique and so cool!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fabulous! I love the colors!