Thursday, June 17, 2010

WHAT A TREAT!

Happy Thursday to y'all!
If you didn't know about PAPER CUBED, my monthly 3D challenge blog, you should hop over and check it out. This month's challenge is to make some type of treat container and the design team has some amazing samples.


I made this cute CAKE BOX to try out a cutting file made by MARI from THE DIGI CHICK. The file comes in several forms but I used the SVG file with my Sure Cuts A Lot software and my cricut.

I actually used this to put a gift card to a nail salon for a friend who is having a baby (the kid shouldn't get ALL the gifts, right?)so it wasn't a candy treat but a treat for the recipient nontheless.

You have till the end of the month to get your entries in and there is a fun prize!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, another masterpiece! Love all the details,... as always "PERFECT" ! Definitely going to check out that blog!Tfs Kim! :) Tracy

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just GORGEOUS, Kim! What a beautiful project and I love the addition of those pearls!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I just love your 3D creations.... they are all so wonderful and this is no exception! Absolutely amazing!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous design and detailing, Kim! Saw it at SCS and had to blop over for some more kuddos for you! Who makes that dp? Gorgeous colors, patterns, ribbon, and design!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a yummy little cake...Love this!!