Monday, September 13, 2010

UN-FROG-ETABLE

Happy Monday ( I know oxymoron) to ya!  I though I would pop in today to show you my annual frog-themed birthday card made for my boss.

As you may or may not know I work in a lab that studies frog development and I always make (or gasp, sometimes buy)  my boss a frog themed card.  For this one, I took the Science Guy's body and glasses from Whimsidoodles (my apologies to Melyssa) and combined it with a frog head (Stamp source unkown, sorry).  A little  Far Sidish, which I love! The paper is digi from The Digi Chick called Imagine That.
The inside (excluding my written Bday wish) was all digitally created, cool huh? Hope he likes it!
See ya back here tomorrow for some TGF previews you will not want to miss!

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! How cool to combine images to create such a special card! And what you did on the inside is great too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a hoot... made me smile out loud!

Melyssa said...

Eeeek I LOVE this!! Too funny.

Tasha said...

LOL this is so fun! Love the wonderful colour combo and layout
love tasha xx