Monday, November 29, 2010

LONG TIME NO POST!

Hey there, anyone still around?  Hope all you USers had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Did you get any good black Friday deals?  I stood in line at Toys r us for about an hour and a half (at 1:30am) but I got several things at half price so it was worth it. I have been doing very little crafting (been enjoying my break, my kids finally know what I look like again!) but with Christmas right around the corner, I made a couple gift boxes I wanted to show you.

These are made with the cake box template and digi papers/elements available at THE DIGI CHICK.  I have a tutorial on how they were made over at THE HYBRID CHICK.  I can't take credit for the tree/cake box idea but the snow man is all mine and I did kick it up a notch by making them extra 3D -no surprise there.  Hope you will check it out.  See ya soon!

5 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Hi Kim,
These boxes are fabulous! I may lift this idea from you for my kids classroom xmas party this year...
Lorrinda

Mary Marsh said...

these boxes are really cute-love both of them

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What creative gift boxes! I love them!

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooo cute Kim......I always love your awesome projects! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information..