Saturday, January 21, 2012

BATHROOM CURTAIN

When I was on vacation I decided to redo the bathroom decor.  It went from purple and olive to aqua and brown.  I am not really loving it though so it may go through another metamorphosis.  The rugs were falling apart though so I had to do something and I got some pretty aqua rugs on sale at JC Pennys.  I couldn't find anything I liked for a curtain so I found this fabric ( I think at Joann's but I am not sure now) and made a simple one for the time being.
I jazzed it up a little with some pretty rose ribbon.
Quick and easy and in the "it'll do for now" category. I am always so grateful that I learned to sew (thanks mom)it comes in pretty handy some times. Hopefully with the success of Project Runway it won't continue to be a dying art. Speaking of PR, I just adore Austin. So talented and so much quirky fun to watch!

No comments: