Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AN "EGG"STRA SPECIAL WINNER!














Thanks so much to everyone who visited and played along!

CONGRATULATIONS JAN!
who said...

I would like to guess 99 please..I have just found your blog today via the hop and am a follower now..so pleased to have stumbled across your gorgeous work

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY! THERE WERE 98 PEANUT M&M'S IN THE JAR. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO PAROSC@GMAIL.COM AND I WILL SEND YOU THE INFO FOR THE GIFT CERTIFICATE!




This is Easter Anya from The Greeting Farm bringing treats a little early this year to Jan.

7 comments:

JAN said...

Hi I have sent you an email Kim...wow i am THRILLED to bits to win..how eggsciting..thank you so much and stunned that i was only one away..how fab..

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kim!!!! Wowzer....she is so Eggceptionally CUTE!!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG she is TOO CUTE! I LOVED this when you emailed it to me and I love it more everytime I see it! This is SO adorable and such an amazing idea!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful work, Kim! Neat design and 'opening'. Great colors, dimension and papers!!

WickedPixie said...

Oooh, Kim! How do you think of such fabulous things!! And then you make them so beautiful too! :-)Traci

Anonymous said...

Love this Kim! I'm thinking how cute this would be as an ATC too! thanks for sharing!
Pam Going Postal

kadie said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!