Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DIY PUFFIES

Happy Wednesday, hope your having a great week so far!
Have any of you seen those cute, puffy embellishments made for scrapbooking? I made a few of my own (the dog and apple) and I have a tutorial on how I did it up over at THE HYBRID CHICK.  I think they turned out really sweet and they coordinate perfectly with my cards because I used the same digi kit for both the card and the puffy. Check it out if you get a chance.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Kim

LINKY PARTIES



Tip Junkie handmade projects




2 comments:

Penny Duncan Creations said...

These are ADORABLE!!!! I love how much eye candy there is to draw your eyes around the card!!!!!

Sara said...

SO pretty!! Would love it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-7.html