Saturday, March 24, 2012

EASTER WREATH UPDATE with a free bunny pattern

I have updated my ALL SEASON WREATH for Easter. I have such a busy life that I have many (about a trillion) more projects than I have time for. I discovered with this wreath that making a base project and periodically updating it is a great way to make my house pretty with very little time or effort.
I adapted a couple of leaping bunny pictures from the internet and made one I liked. You can download the BUNNY PATTERN HERE.
The blanket embroidery stitch was used to go around the edges of the bunny in a light aqua color and the flower and leaves were made with Spellbinders dies.
The eggs were made with Spellbinders Oval and flower dies. Let me know if you have any problems downloading the pattern. I haven't done this in a while but it should be ok. Have a great weekend! Linky parties Photobucket UndertheTableandDreaming
sew many ways
Skip To My Lou Tip Junkie handmade projects

3 comments:

Rose Jesky said...

That wreath is beautiful. What a good job. I am a new follower on you great blog and I would love it if you found the time to check my blog out at @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/ and while your there you can link up to my Sunday Round UP Party.
Thanks
Rose

Ruth said...

Very cute bunny! I like the updating idea too.

Linda said...

Thanks again Kim for you darling leaping bunny ♥
http://felting.craftgossip.com/2012/03/27/all-season-wreath-with-a-felt-leaping-bunny-pattern-and-tutorial/