Monday, December 7, 2009

I'M AN ANGEL!

Ha, if you knew me you would know how far from the truth this is but I just wanted to let you all know that I am now an independent demo for THE ANGEL COMPANY and I have started another blog in addition to this one (I will be posting on both), CELESTIAL STAMPING, for all things ANGEL. If you aren't familiar with the company they have a wide range of stamp styles from cute to elegant and a whole bunch of pretty paper. I knew I had to be a demo when I absolutely had to have everything in the catalog.

To launch my new site I am giving away a couple FREE CATALOGS and BLOG CANDY. All you have to do is click over and check it out! I have a couple of Christmas themed projects as well.

Thanks so much, good luck!

4 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Congrats on your new venture. Always fun to get into something that help support the habit. LOL.

JenRaff said...

Sounds neat -- never heard of the company but am off to check it out.

Barb said...

Congrats, Kim! You'll love being an Angel ;)

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! Congrats on your new adventure. I've never heard of this company before, I'm anxious to check them out.