Saturday, February 13, 2010

ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHEMISTRY!


That is one of the sentiments on a super cool new set of stamps from There She Goes clear stamps. As you may or may not know I am a research biologist by day and I love collecting science related stamps. I have a pretty cool double helix and an awesome Einstein set but I have been looking for ages for lab equipment. When I saw that TSG had just come out with one called Chemistry I bought it immediately.

Of course I HAD to make a test tube treat rack with the set!

I made this for two different challenges and to give to my husband for V-day.

First off, There She Goes Blog had a color challenge to use pink, red and brown. I hope it is ok that I included some other colors as well.

And, for the MOXIE FAB Tuesday Trigger challenge to use this yummy pic as inspiration.


You can find the test tube rack tutorial at Lisa Somerville's Blog.
See you back here tomorrow for the Cheeky Blog Hop!

9 comments:

KymKreates said...

this is the sweetest idea and I am certain will be loved!

Kelly Booth said...

Your just Amazing Ms Kim....LOVE LOVE this and your hubby will too!!

Sprytebyrd said...

This is awesome! I just love it! Thanks for sharing!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute project!

Candy said...

Ahhhh - how perfect for you to give your dear hubby!
Love the bright colours and that you added the test tubes with candy :o)
Hugs, Candy

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG this is such an adorable card!
Kristy x

Peggy said...

Awesome project! Love those test tubes and this stamp set!

Betsy V said...

Oh goodness! This is so cute a clever! What a great way to use that set!

Betsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Lisa said...

I love this!! Great job!!