Friday, February 4, 2011

A SWEET BOUQUET

Hope those of you who are experiencing miserable weather (like me) are staying warm!  Hopefully my Valentine's Day project will bring a little cheer to ya.  This is a little lollipop bouquet for your sweetie.  It was made mostly with digital supplies available at THE DIGI CHICK.  I have a tutorial on how it was made over at THE HYBRID CHICK BLOG. This was also made for the PAPER CUBED CHALLENGE to create a 3D project with a Valentine's Day theme. 


And even though I am not much of a football fan I have to say.... GO STEELERS!!!

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh how CUTE is this!?! What a darling project Kim and I love the bright fun colors and flowers!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute! But it looks like a work too! Sorry your Steelers lost, but here in Wisconsin were very happy.

Lorrinda said...

Good to see you back! This is just too stinkin' cute! Great idea for flowers, and the critters are adorable.

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Very cute idea, I love the little bugs.