Monday, March 21, 2011

PAPER TOLE PLAQUE

When I was young my mom discovered Mod Podge.  She pretty much MP'd everything in sight except my dad and us kids.  I don't use it often but I do think it is some pretty cool stuff.  Especially when it is combined with digital papers and elements as in the project I created below.
 I have a tutorial on how it was made posted today at THE HYBRID CHICK BLOG. If you don't mind cutting it is a pretty simple, though time consuming project.  I do think it is worth the effort though cause I really like how it turned out.

I'm linkin' this baby up to.......









Tip Junkie handmade projects



3 comments:

. said...

It's really cute!! I love Modge Podge...I wonder if my daughter will say this about me someday. LOL

amber @ barbwired said...

This is so pretty! I would love to be welcomed by this. Great job!!

I found you at Passionately Artisic link party.

Please come visit me at http://barbwired0117.blogspot.com/

Amy Johnson said...

Your so funny! Cute plaque!