Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Ok, so I swore (to myself) that I wasn't going to apply for another design team but at the very last minute (on the very last day of the call no less) I saw that HEARTFELT CREATIONS was looking for a new design team. I love their products so I hurriedly sent a few samples of my work and I made it through the first round! HC would like customers to be part of the selection process so they asked us to post our entry projects.  Since it was last minute entry, I sent samples I have already posted here so they may look familiar.
Thanks so much for stopping by and go let Hearfelt Creations know if you think I should make the team!

4 comments:

Lagene said...

Love your shabby chic style on these projects!

Connie said...

A lovely blog you have Kim and your work is gorgeous! I am a semi-finalist also and wish you the best of luck.
Connie

Kathy said...

Congratulations Kim! Your work IS beautiful. I was reading your Big Girl Panties post, I know exactly what you mean...I made it to the 3rd round too and I'm still a little sad about it, lol...especially this week! Alas, I'm also a semi-finalist here too! Good luck with the next round! Blessings! Kathy

linda said...

Just another semi-finalist dropping by to wish you the best of luck! Cute scrapbook page!