Sunday, December 20, 2009

BOOKMARKS

Just a quick post to show a couple of bookmarks I made to put inside some books that I got for gifts. They add a nice little touch when you write a personal note on the back specially written for the recipient.

They are just a couple layers of Spellbinders Nestablities with some ribbon sandwiched between and the image up top. I needed one for a boy and one for a girl.

For the boy's I used LIBRARY MOUSE from The Greeting Farm.
And for the girl's I used READING FAIRY also from TGF.

Off to make some more cookies! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Such cuteness!!
I have been waiting for these stamps to be delivered for ages :o( No one is getting one for Christmas now....
Merry Christmas, Candy

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, how adorable! I love all the ribbon, and the images are perfect for bookmarks! So sweet!

Juls said...

wow!! these are just gorgeous!!!