Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

I have been out of commission for a couple of days due to a nasty little virus that gave me a bad case of vertigo. Pretty scary to be spinning inside your body, but everything is pretty much back to normal - just my usual dizziness to deal with now!


This is Sketch #6 of THE GREETING FARM'S 12 DAYS OF SKETCHES and I thought I would use this one to send you all a holiday card and to wish you all the very best and happiest holiday season regardless of which one (if any) you celebrate.


I used SASSY SUZI and gave her Santa's job (and Ian's hat). I hope she brings you everything on your list - provided you haven't been naughty this year. In which case I hope she brings you everything on your list and more!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! wonderful coloring and design!
Pam Going Postal

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Kim, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Holidays hugs Cindy xooo

Tammy said...

Happy Christmas Kim to you and your family!
Have a great day!

Peggy said...

What a sweet card! Have a Merry Christmas!

WickedPixie said...

Great card! I love how she is inside the circle and the sparkly swirly stars, snowflakes and the Bird on the edge of the circle! So pretty! :-)Traci