Saturday, December 12, 2009

UNDIES FOR CHRISTMAS?


Raise your hand if you remember Underoos! My son never had them but he had/has plenty of super hero undies. Is there anything cuter than seeing your little guy running around in his superman undies with a blanket tied around his neck for a cape? You just want to bite those coochy little cheeks!

Is this not the cutest stamp too! This is my first (but certainly not last) Whimsie Doodles digi stamp and it is now my favorite Christmas stamp.

When my son who is nine (and is sort of hedging his bets by still believing) asks if Santa is real, I always tell him what is on the sentiment. It shuts him up pretty quick!

I don't know why but the colors look different on the two pics but it is the same card. My camera skills totally stink! Anyway, Since it is a digi stamp I sized it up to about 6 inches wide in Photoshop and printed it out separately on the patterned paper and on the red. I cut out just the elastic from the red and attached it to the patterned paper. I made a separate center part the same way for the flap. The paper is from EK Success and the red is SU riding hood red.

This was made for both the SCS limited supply challenge to use stars on a project and the Whimsie doodles challenge to use a cookie shape (circle) on a project.

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

* giggles

This card is too too cute!!!

Peggy said...

I have my hand raised!! I only have a girl but my nephews bring back these memories. Such a cute card! You Rock!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just too cute! Love it.

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE this! Those are soem crazy cute drawers, Miss Kim! This put a huge smile on my face :)

Candy said...

LOL LOL LOVE IT
Hugs, Candy

Nadine said...

Oh that is fabulous!!!! Love it!

Princess said...

This card makes me laugh. I wish I had seen it before the holidays cause I'm sure i would have made it for someone.

Maybe I'll make one as a birthday card. I just think it's a hoot!