Thursday, December 29, 2011

LETTER PILLOWS

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

My daughter and I were in Joann's (a minor miracle for her) a while ago.  She couldn't find a homecoming dress she liked and we were looking for a pattern.  We didn't find what she wanted but she did find a pattern for pillow letters and asked me to make her some for her dorm room for next year.  I loved how they turned out and how easy they were to make so I made my neice a set for Christmas.

I used light pink fleece and made some felt flowers to decorate some of the letters.
I haven't spoken to my sister yet but I hope she liked them. My daughter loved hers too. The pattern is McCalls 3274 and the flowers were made using Spellbinders dies which I described HERE.

Have a great day! LINKY PARTIES Photobucket

2 comments:

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

These are so Sweet and Snuggly!!! Thanks SO much for sharing at the Kiss & Tell party over at my place, Kim!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So soft and snuggly! Happy New Year!