Monday, December 19, 2011

TINY TREE SKIRT AND SNOW LADY

Ok I know I have gone crazy with the felt projects but it is so much fun creating them. I have two more today and then one more thing tomorrow and I swear I am done for this holiday season.
The only household decorations I got up this season were candles in our windows (and a tree of course) and I thought they needed a little someting extra. Soooo I made them their own little tree skirts out of felt.
I used Spellbinders dies Floral Doily Motif and circles to layer on top of each other then cut a v shaped section out as shown.
I next stitched them together with the blanket stitch (as always you can glue instead) and wrapped it around the base. Then stitched up the back. I love these they make the candles look so much more festive. Next up is a pretty little snow lady.
She consists of Spellbinder dies scallop circles, reg Circles and one of the Snowflakes (can't remember which one) all layered together and stitched up. Are ya sick of felt yet? Not me, have a crafty day!


LINKY PARTIES
Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

that is too cute!! Please come and join the project party over here http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/12/project-party-weekend-come-link-up-your.html#comment-form
hope to see you there!!!
-Rachel