Saturday, April 4, 2009

MOJO KETTO


This was my first attempt at a Mojo Monday Sketch. They have some really fun sketches and are great if your mojo is dragging. Does anyone know where mojo came from?

Anyway, here is the sketch
I used some more kettos that I got from Stamping Bella Love those little guys, too cute. I cut out the kitty's head and popped up a circle frame around it.







Card info:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Promenade lipstick and curlyQ
Ink - pallete noir hybrid ink pad
prisma pencils, copics, markers

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my! I'm lovin' your card Kim! Great colors and that popped kitty is a stitch! Where have you been girl??? I gotta go cruise your blog:)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card and great colour scheme

Linda Anderson said...

Totally adorable card Kim!!!!! Your coloring is wonderful, hooray for copics!!! You need to bring your cards for show & tell at stamp camp!!!

Linda

Jessica Diedrich said...

Gotta love Mojo Mondays! I LOVe the new Kettos...they are rockin' and your coloring on this is DIVINE! So awesome!!!