Friday, November 13, 2009

ANOTHER WILD WEEK AT THE FARM!

We have another wonderful sketch
from the fabulous Cindy Haffner for week number two in the
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE CONTEST.

















I used Marina Neira's sweet little bunny Maggie and the sketch for a thank you card that I will be sending to my sister Joyce for theAMAZING blue and gold (Go Mars!) lap quilt she made me for my bday. I wanted a special card that showed how sweet I think she is and how grateful I am for such a wonderful gift.



Make sure to check out the challenge and don't forget to check out CLUB ANYA for some fabulous new releases.
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

kim...this is just GORGEOUS! love the bright and cheerful colors, and your coloring in fantabulous! amazing job on the sketch!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie pie, awesome job Kim!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Kim, this is so pretty! It must be Friday 13th, because I just used this paper on a card last night! Eerie! :D

Kelly Booth said...

Love what you did with the Sketch....Such a cute card...your sister will love it!

kadie said...

I can't believe you don't think coloring is one of your strong suits, Kim!! This is outstanding and I think your coloring is always the first thing I notice...then it's your perfect choice of papers and/or your super fun project! Love how you used this sketch!

Amy said...

Love the pink & black color combo! It's so perfectly girly with the scallops,ribbon and flower, wonderful way to thank your sister!

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO adorable-what a bright, cheery, and FANTASTIC take on the sketch!

Mary Giles said...

This is soooo cute! I love that you paired these bright colors with black. It really makes you go wow! Of course I'm drawn to bright colors...kind of like bugs to a bright light. LOL.