Thursday, April 29, 2010

BEST GRANDMAS EVER, a FOND FAREWELL, and a WELCOME BACK!

We have some sneak peeks of some of the new THE GREETING FARM stamp sets and they are some of the cutest ever. I know I say that all the time but it is true every time - IMHO!



I used the new GRANDPARENTS SET (isn't a grandparents set brilliant?), available on May first, for a gift for both my mom and MIL for Mother's Day. It isn't a card but a FRIDGIE MAGNET! I went to Pat Catan's, a local craft store and found these super cool inkjet magnet sheets.



I used some digital scrapbooking stuff from The Digi Chick and made my layout in photoshop featuring my two kids then printed it on the magnetic sheet. I fit two on one sheet. I then colored up my images, stamped the sentiment on the tag and popped them on the picture with dimensionals.

Much better than random school pics posted willy nilly all over the fridgie don't ya think?

I want to send a HUGE shout out to my DT buddy Cheryl Walker who is wrapping up her time as a TGF Farmer. Her fabulous creations at SCS using TGF stamps made me an instant admirer. Thanks Cheryl for your kind and supportive spirit and your constant creative inspiration!

Please welcome new Farmer MERCY KERIN back to the TGF DT! Mercy has been a TGF Gardener and is currently a member of the Critter Crew. I love visiting her blog it is always fun and a great source of inspiration. WELCOME MERCY!!!

Now, if you want to win the new Grandparents Set, you've got to MOVE IT, MOVE IT over to the TGF BLOG. One commenter will win this awesome set!

PROJECT STUFF
STAMPS - The Greeting Farm, Grandparents
Paper - The Digi Chick, Fru Fru the Kit,
Photo masks 3
Etc., - Spellbinders, Fancy Tags; Inkjet Magnet, Prisma pencils, OMS

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh ADORABLE.

Unknown said...

kim...what a perfect mothers' day gift! your mom will LOVE it...look at those gorgeous kiddos! :) great job!

KymKreates said...

so dang cute

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Fridge Magnets such and Awesome Gift!!! LOVE those stamps!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Yes, I agree with you, The Greeting Farm does have the cutest images and I love the idea of a grandparents set. What an adorable project you made! I love it! Your MIL will be proud to display it on her fridge.

Bobbi said...

This is so cute and such a great idea. TFS

Tasha said...

Super cute Kim, lovely creative idea
love tasha xx

Melyssa said...

This is the most goregous fridge magnet I ever saw!! I love it.

Randi said...

Kim this is such an incredible idea!! Love the fridge magnet!! And it is so beautiful in those colors! Espcially that gorgeous orange you used on Grannie!

kadie said...

What a sweet sweet gift! How cool is that?!! And such a great way to use the sweet gma stamp too. I keep looking and staring at your card trying to figure out how you did the photo and got the greens around it. This is gorgeous!