Sunday, April 4, 2010

THE BEST LAID PLANS

Never seem to work out. I had time off work, incredible weather, a huge "to do" list..... and I fell and injured my foot. Had to keep off of it for a couple days and now make my way around on crutches till it feels better. And where do you think my craft room is? Yes, of course, down in the basement. I managed to hobble down today to get my Artful INKables post done. Boy have I missed being in my craft room!

This weeks THINK INK challenge, brought to you by the uber talented Michelle Bartnett, is to USE ANY BOOK OR CD/ALBUM COVER FOR INSPIRATION. This was my inspiration and I used the pretty potted daisy from the IN MY GARDEN set.
* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! **IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!

* You have until Monday, April 12, 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to the ARTFUL INKABLE BLOG post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, April 13, 2010 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

HAPPY EASTER to all my Christian friends and thanks so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Kim this is really pretty! Love the paper and the gorgeous stamp!
I hope your foot is feeling better soon so you can get back down to your craft room
love tasha xx

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful! Great case of your inspiration piece! Sorry about your foot dear...here's hoping for a quick recovery! We gotta get you craftin' again soon!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Kim this is beautiful! I'm so glad your foot is feeling a little better! Hey you can always say your stuck in the basement... and just keep making those wonderful cards!Enjoy the rest of your Easter!

KymKreates said...

oh my gosh, get well soon

raindropecho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raindropecho said...

Ooooh look at this beauty of a card! I hope you heal quickly, Kim! It's time to go out and play in the good weather :)

Sammi said...

awww.. this is such a lovely card!! Gorgeous job! Praying that your foot heals quickly!!
xxx