Friday, March 1, 2013

A BIT OF THIS AND A BIT OF THAT

I rarely have time to sit down and complete a project in a single session. I usually have 5-10 mins of spare time in between jobs and kids activities and well a thousand other necessary things.   I not only don't have time to complete one thing, I also have a tendency to start something else before I finish what I am currently working on. Just too many ideas rolling around in the old noggin.   I therefore flit from project to project working a little bit at a time on each.   This is a long way of saying that I have nothing accomplished to show I just have a bunch of pictures of things I am working on.

                                                          Some design team projects.


                                              A (lap size) frog quilt for my boss who is retiring.

                                                            Refinishing an old dresser.

                         Trying to organize my craft space so I can actually find things when I need them.

So many projects, so little time............

No comments: