Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PLEASE DON'T EAT THE CARROTS!

This is a little garden gate basket that I converted into a holder for little chocolate carrots. I made it with my Silhouette machine and the GARDEN ARBOR BASKET CUTTING FILE available at THE DIGI CHICK. The flower centers were made with punches and the bunny is a die from Paper Trey Ink.

 I just used a small oval die to create the holes in a flat sheet of cardstock for the carrots.   You can almost see the drool on the poor little guys face since he can't get in to get at the carrots.  Aside from my bunny egg holder it is just about the only decoration I got put up for Easter this year. It seems like it came up so fast and with the weather lately???? Spring seems a million miles away!

CHALLENGES
KABOODLE DOODLES
MAKE IT MONDAY
TAMMY'S SCRAPPIN CORNER
THE CRAFT BLOGGERS NETWORK

11 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Awww, this is so sweet and pretty!

Unknown said...

How ADORABLE!!! I LOVE this basket!! Its just fantastic!!! Wow!! Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Good luck :) I hope to see you again next time!!

- Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Debora said...

Your project is brilliant! Just so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Unknown said...

Wow, I just simply Adore your Design.
This week I am so seeing projects not like a card.
I love your creativity.

Thanks for visiting and entering this week's challenge.

we hope to see you back next week.
Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

Sandy said...

A fabulous Easter basket - love the trail of flowers on the handle and that sweet bunny diecut too. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

ahlers5 said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this week.

Diane
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

Alljazzed2create said...

Absolutely love this.. Every embellisment is super.. Thanks for joining us over at TSC.

Pam DT
alljazzed2creat.blogspot.com

Michelle Looi said...

Such a stunning work!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow this is such an awesome basket!!! Great creation.

Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Julia said...



I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia

Julia said...



I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia