Thursday, March 14, 2013

EASTER EGG HOLDER

This is a little egg holder that I made from what was supposed to be an Easter card template. Instead of folding it, I just rounded the edge to create a place for an egg.  The card kit, THE HOPPY EASTER CARD CUTTING FILE, includes three other bunny shapes and the templates for the flower that is on the bunny too. And it is on sale!

 The kit contains files for electronic cutting machines but for this one, I cut out the shapes by hand.  They can be used either way which makes using them convenient for times when I am away from my supplies in my craft room.  I printed out the template, took them with me to my son's piano lesson, and cut them there. The smaller flowers were tricky but doable and because I was crinkling them up they didn't have to be perfect.

Have a great weekend!

CHALLENGES and PARTIES
CRAFT US CRAZY
DL.ART
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE VINTAGE

I'm Crafty Party

5 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Awww, this is so cute and pretty. And I love the idea that it holds an egg!

Unknown said...

Awww...This is simply so adorable! What a great idea!! Love the soft colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

SusuK said...

Cute :) Love the details and the feeling of Easter!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

a delightful project. Thanks for you sharing with us at It's All About the Vintage, Wishes Suzanne xx

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!