Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FROG QUILT

This is what I have been working on in my spare time the last couple months. It is a quilt for my boss who is retiring.  Since we work with frogs........
The pattern had eyes on the frogs but I liked it a little more abstract so I left them off.  Even though I have only quilted a couple things I think it turned out pretty well.  Of course very few of my seams match up perfectly but I am sure he won't mind a bit.  Making this reminded me of how much I love sewing.  I really want to start making more quilts. It seems like magic to me the way you can sew a few geometric shapes together and come out with something so amazing.

LINK PARTIES

UndertheTableandDreaming Skip To My Lou

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

What a perfect gift for your boss! He'll love it!