Monday, March 4, 2013

FREE DIGITAL KIT

If you still haven't tried digital (and I am sure if you haven't it hasn't been from my lack of nagging) now is a great time.  There is a new, free kit up at THE HYBRID CHICK  for you to download. This is a card I made from the kit.


One really important thing to remember is to use a good quality paper when printing your digital papers and elements.  I love Red River Paper's Linen inkjet paper. I am not affiliated I just think it prints beautifully and it has a soft texture that is perfect for card making.  I have tried several different types of paper and this has been my favorite.

Have a great week!
I am sharing this card at
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS
DIGI DARLA'S CHALLENGES
MAKE IT MONDAY
MAKE MY MONDAY

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a pretty pretty card! Isn't digital fun! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Mynnette said...

I just adore that gorgeous butterfly! LOVE this fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Birgit said...

Very pretty card. Love the butterfly. I saw this on MIM

Helene Siermans said...

So pretty! Love the design. I haven´t tried digital papers yet but this card make me think about trying.
Great job.

Thanks for joining Digi Darla this week. Good luck!

Jacqueline said...

A lovely card thanks for joining in this week at MMM - jacqueline xx

Em's Thoughts said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for the tip on the free kit and I'm going to check into that paper. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla this week.

Emily, DT

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #211, #213, #229, and #235.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia