Thursday, March 13, 2014

MUSIC MAN

I really love this gift I made for both my nephew and my son. They are both into music big time and I thought the bags would make a nice carrying bag for music books, drum sticks, etc.
I used a bag my son had as a pattern and the fabric is a nice quality sweatshirt fleece I purchased at Joanns.  I bought the embroidery music font from an etsy store HERE.  How cute are those letters?
I also made my other nephew a bag reflecting his interests.  He loves to hunt so I mad him a bag that I thought he would like. I bought this design at Embroiderydesigns.com.  I can pretty much purchase designs from anywhere for use with my machine.
I can't believe i thought I could never have much use for an embroidery machine. Boy was I wrong!

Happy crafting!
KIM

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! You and your machine can really do some amazing things!