Tuesday, March 11, 2014

PERSONALIZED GIFTS

Happy Tuesday!
I made use of my new embroidery machine for Christmas gifts.  I made this make up bag for my niece.
I got the fabric in the quilting department at Joanns and used a make up bag that I have as a pattern template. My machine allows me to use any regular computer font for lettering so I used the curls font for the name. 

I used the same fabric for a purse for my other niece.  I made the purse using Simplicity 2396. I had to extend the pink section about 2 inches to make room for the name but the pattern was pretty easy.
I love the colors in the print fabric.

After seeing the make up bag, my daughter wanted one so after Christmas I made her one also.

I will have a couple more embroidery gifts in upcoming posts.  I have also been teaching myself how to crochet.  My mom is a wizard at it but I have been limping along so I may (or may not)  post a couple things I have done.

Hope you have a crafty week!

KIM

Linky Parties
Tip_Me_Tuesday_Button_TipJunkie-jpg
Elizabeth and Co.

No comments: