Sunday, October 21, 2012

PUMPKIN POOP ANYONE?

I am making my daughter a Halloween care package and these are going to be part of it.   The only one that was my idea was the bat droppings, the other two I have seen around the web.  The monster teeth are candy corn, the bat droppings are whoppers and the pumpkin poop are reese's pieces.






I used all digital kits from THE DIGI CHICK to make the tags.

The monster's are from the kit  Dr. Munsterstein's Laboratory
And both the bat and pumpkin elements are from the Bibbity Bobbity BOO! kit.  
I think they are pretty cute and I think my daughter will enjoy them. Skip To My Lou

2 comments:

Julia S-W said...

Great little treat bags and such fun! Love the images you've used.
Thanks so much for sharing your treat bags with us at Anything But A Card and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
Juliax

Christy said...

These are just perfect little treat bags! LOVE this project! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything but a Card!!!! :) :) :)