Tuesday, December 11, 2012

VELLUM VOTIVE and SANTA BAG

We hybrid chickies were challenged to use a single template, BASIC BAG 3, in a creative way.  There are some awesome samples so pleeeease go to THE HYBRID CHICK and check them all out. I used the template pretty much "as is" but gave it two different looks.

This is a little velum bag with a votive (battery powered of course) inside.  I really wanted to make 4 to spell out noel but I didn't have time. Instead I wrote the remaining letters around the sides of the bag. The lovely design is from the CHRISTMAS MAGIC KIT.    The beautiful poinsettia is a cutting file called FESTIVE FOLIAGE.  I used my cricut to cut out the petals and leaves then added a bit of glitter glue.  This would make a pretty little gift bag too.

 Next up was a super easy santa bag.  Just some basic shapes taped to the template. It only took me about 10 minutes to make.

Stay tuned for a couple more holiday posts.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: